Wednesday 17 June 2009

THE REASON


My name is Tom or Nobby from my days in the Royal Navy.Im the one with a can of lager on the right of the photo. The purpose behind this blog is to try and get fit. My desire to do this blog isnt to pass on my expertise or to give you any quick get fit tips, its to get myself fit and hopefully you will join me. im going to be honest with you right from the start, im no expert im a normal bloke just most probably like yourself. I am reasonably fit and always have been, sort of.....but never totally happy, never looked like the guy off the front of Mens Health or been anywhere close. I can fluctuate from a moob to a pec and have never been anywhere near the elusive six pack.

What i aim to do, is to keep and up to date journal of my training and progression from erratic gym user to hopefully the fit, toned guy i keep promising myself i will be. I will be doing alot of research on different training methods, techniques, diets, nutrition, equipment and fitness clubs.

Hopefully what this blog will enable us to do is to share our training techniques and goals and stories, to motivate each other and to keep each other going. What i am trying to do is to create the biggest group of training partners anybody has ever had.

So join me on this quest that i have set out for myself.....come on it will be alright!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment